|Damage:||Uncharged: 4x8 (32)|
Charged: 6x7 (42)
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Quadruple the fun!|
|A four-barreled shotgun that can be fired all at once.
Zilla Industries is famous for crafting bespoke weapons for highly talented gunslingers. This shotgun was created with only one concept in mind: maximum destructive potential.
Zilla Shotgun is a gun that fires a shotgun blast of bullets. It can be charged to fire the entire magazine at once, which will cause it to fire piercing, bouncing bullets.
- Iron Stance - If the player also has Heavy Boots, the gun's damage and knockback are increased by 20%, its shot speed is increased by 50%, and its reload time is decreased by 20%.
- Shadow Warrior - If the player also has Yari Launcher, when either gun is held, the player gains an orbiting Demon Head that fires on reload. Reduces the guns' spread by 60%, increasing their accuracy.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, Zilla Shotgun had 100 maximum ammo.
- Zilla Shotgun can still fire the charged shot if it has only one shot left in the magazine. This will, however, still consume 4 ammo.
- Zilla Industries is a reference to a company of the same name from the Shadow Warrior game by 3D Realms which the titular hero fights throughout the game.