|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Spells Your Doom|
|Chance to transmogrify.
The Witch Pistol is a hexed variant of a standard magnum. A favorite of magic users seeking to become familiar with gunplay.
Witch Pistol is a gun that fires bullets that have a 10% chance to transmogrify enemies into chickens.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cast Iron - If the player has Big Iron, each of Big Iron's bullets are replaced with one from Bundle of Wands, Witch Pistol, and Hexagun.
- Chicken Arise - If the player has Magic Bullets, bullet size and transmogrification chances are increased.
- Special Delivery - If the player has Owl, Witch Pistol's and Owl's shots bounce. The Owl turns skeletal and fires letters.
- Bosses are immune to transmogrification.
- If fired at a north wall, its bullets will leave behind R, N, and Φ markings.
- If the weapon transmogrifies an enemy not yet saved to the Ammonomicon, the entry will not save, even after killing the chicken.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The markings that the Witch Pistol's bullets make when hitting a north wall (R, N, and Φ) are the same as the look of the attacks of the Bookllet enemies.