|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Guns And Deviltry.|
|The Winchester Rifle was used to famous effect by Frifle during his first adventures with the Grey Mauser. It might be a bit dated, but still packs quite the punch.|
Winchester Rifle is a gun.
- Diazepam - Muscle Relaxant increases this gun's damage by 50%.
- Guns and Deviltry - If the player also has Grey Mauser, damage is increased by 25% and it fires a knife when reloaded.
- The knife can stun, and causes an aesthetic bleed effect.
- Although classified as semi-automatic, the Winchester Rifle is functionally automatic, as it's rate of fire does not benefit from tapping the fire button instead of holding it down.
- Altered: Diazepam - Prior to the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, Diazepam tripled damage instead of increasing it by 50%.
- The Ammonomicon description "Guns and Deviltry" is a direct reference to Swords and Deviltry, the first collected volume of Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser short stories. Both Frifle (the former owner of this gun) and the Grey Mauser are references to Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser.
- Like the Sawed-Off, the animations of the Winchester Rifle are physically inconsistent, with empty casings being ejected both on reload and the chambering of each new round.