White Guon Stone
|White Guon Stone|
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Increased Blank regeneration.
The White Guon stone grants its bearer an additional Blank on every floor.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants an extra blank per floor.
- Orbits the player, blocking enemy shots on contact.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tile Match - If the player also has Tetrominator, whenever the player shoots, White Guon Stone will occasionally shoot a yellow cube Tetromino itself.
- Whiter Guon Stone - If the player also has +1 Bullets, Amulet of the Pit Lord, or Flash Ray, the size of the Guon Stone is increased, it rotates at a fixed distance from the player while they are moving instead of on a slight delay, and the cooldown of Daruma is halved. However, the item does not synergize with Daruma.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The White Guon Stone, like all the other guon stones, is based on the Ioun Stones, popularized by Dungeons and Dragons.
- The effect of the White Guon Stone may be a reference to the French word "blanc", meaning "white", which is written similarly to "blank".