|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 26 .|
|Through and Through|
|Occasionally fires a special round that deals massive damage.
These hip bullets are fickle by nature and only fire when they feel like it, and probably never when you really need it.
- Whenever the player fires a gun, occasionally fires a special high-damage bullet, similar to the critical shot fired by the Vorpal Gun.
- Gives beam style Guns a small chance every second while firing to gain double damage for one second, creating random seconds of double damage.
- Snicker-snack - If the player has Excaliber, it fires a spread of 3 homing shots that deal 20% less damage.
- The beam damage multiplier sometimes granted by Vorpal Bullets does not stack with the beam damage multipliers of Shock Rounds, Flak Bullets, Explosive Rounds, Shadow Bullets, Katana Bullets, Blank Bullets, Devolver Rounds or Hungry Bullets.
- While the damage multiplier itself does not stack, the chance for the multiplier to be applied per-second does.
- When playing Winchester's game, if this item activates, it will not bounce, effectively wasting a shot. It is recommended to drop it before the game to avoid mishaps.
- This item can be activated by Blasphemy's sword beam.
- Unlike Vorpal Gun, critical chance does not increase with coolness.
- The chance for a bullet to critical doesn't stack with itself, so having multiple Vorpal Bullets will not increase the critical chance.
- This Bullet upgrade, unlike most, actually works with beam guns, but instead of a random chance upon trigger pull, it's a random chance upon holding down the beam.
- The word 'Vorpal' is a nonsense word coined by Lewis Carrol in his nonsense poem Jabberwocky. The term is used to describe a blade which is supposedly very sharp.
- The synergy "Snicker-Snack" Is a quote from the actual Jabberwocky poem: "One, two! And through and through The vorpal blade went snicker-snack! He left it dead, and with its head he went Galumphing back."