|Void Core Cannon|
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 28 .|
|Traditionally used by the Void Core for ship-to-ship combat, the VCC weapon fires an accelerating ball of plasma that delivers a devestating [sic] punch.|
This hand-held model is a retrofit design made specifically for the Thunderbolt.
Void Core Cannon is a gun that fires bursts of four large energy balls, which home in on enemies and explode upon impact.
- The Void Corps - If the player has Void Core Assault Rifle or Void Shotgun, whenever one of the guns is held, the others orbit the player. Reloading causes the orbiting gun(s) to fire towards the crosshair. If the player has all three guns, the guns that aren't being used will orbit the player. This does not consume ammo from the orbiting guns.
- If the player uses Duct Tape to attach a gun to one of the gun(s) that orbit, the orbiting gun will fire shots from both the original gun and the one taped to it.
- Any gun attached via Duct Tape will cause the attached weapon burst fire like the Void Core Cannon until the Cannon's clip is empty. A second input will repeat the burst behavior until the attached weapon's clip is empty. The burst fire can be interrupted by dodge rolling or switching weapons.
- This gun uses the same sprite as the unused Void Core Rocket Launcher.
- This gun is a reference to the Plasma Projector carried by the Assault T-Synth from Void 1.1.
- Both Glass Cannon and Void Core Cannon have "Cannon" in their name, yet do not trigger the The Return synergy.
- According to the Ammonomicon, this gun was designed to be attached to a combat vehicle, but is available as a man-portable weapon. It shares this trait with the Com4nd0 and the Raiden Coil.