|Date released:||December 14, 2017|
|v1.1.4 ◄ ► v2.0.0|
This version is currently exclusive to the Nintendo Switch release, and may come to other platforms later. It contains some features from the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update.
- Teleporters now appear in chest rooms and the room at the end of a chamber.
- Added a new ammo pickup variant that restores 50% of the currently held weapon and 25% to all other weapons.
- Blockner can now appear as a miniboss.
- New synergies have been added.
- Screecher has been removed from the game. (Not intentional, will be re-added)
- Heck Blaster now makes jammed enemies revert to normal.
|v1.1.5p1 (Switch v1.0.2)|
|Date released:||January 18, 2018|
|v1.1.5 ◄ ► v2.0.0|
- Fixed a serious crash caused by a memory leak, particularly on later floors or while entering a fateful hallway.
- Fixed a bug where some item names would not appear in non-English languages.
- Fixed a bug where Payday items could not be unlocked by "going loud".
- Fixed a bug where the Payday follower who shoots didn't shoot.
- Fixed a bug where a secret character's past could not be completed.
- Fixed a bug where glass guon stones could be picked up over and over and over and over.
- Fixed a bug where interacting with notes in co-op play could crash the game.
- Fixed a bug where picking up two specific guns could cause both to vanish mysteriously.
|A Farewell to Arms Update||v2.1.0, v2.1.1, v2.1.2, v2.1.3, v2.1.4, v2.1.5, v2.1.6, v2.1.7, v2.1.8, v2.1.9|
|Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update||v2.0.0, v2.0.1, v2.0.2, v2.0.3, v2.0.4, v2.0.5, v2.0.6, v2.0.7, v2.0.8, v2.0.9, v2.0.10, v2.0.11, v2.0.12, v2.0.13|
|Supply Drop Update||v1.1.0, v1.1.2, v1.1.3, v1.1.4, v1.1.5|
|Release||v1.0.0, v1.0.1, v1.0.2, v1.0.3, v1.0.4, v1.0.5, v1.0.6, v1.0.7, v1.0.8, v1.0.9, v1.0.10, v1.0.11|