|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Have The Breach fully populated.|
|Our Powers Combined|
|Increased combat effectiveness per gun.
This ring takes a small amount of power from each gun carried and adds it to the currently equipped gun.
Unity is a passive item.
- Increases damage based on the other guns the player has.
- 2% of the total damage of the player's non-equipped guns is added as flat damage to the player's currently equipped gun.
- Captain Plant It - If the player has Portable Turret, Portable Turret gains Unity's damage bonus.
- Garbage Collecting - If the player has Trashcannon, hitting an enemy with it causes it and its bullets to briefly freeze.
- what engine do you use - If the player has Gungine, it fires a spread of three bullets per shot, but fires at 1/5th of its original rate of fire.
- Guns that have infinite ammo, including starter guns, are included in Unity's effects.
- Unity's effect makes the item especially effective with shotgun-type weapons, as the flat damage bonus is added to each bullet of each spread, effectively multiplying its damage bonus.
- Makeshift Cannon makes a uniquely powerful companion to this item, adding 4 damage to each shot from other guns.
- Wood Beam is particularly excellent to pair with Unity, as the flat damage bonus from the item is added before Wood Beam's swing speed multiplier.
- "Our Powers Combined" and the ring design is a reference to Captain Planet. The Captain Plant It synergy also suggests this.
- Enter the Gungeon is built on the Unity game engine, hence its synergy with the Gungine.
- The what engine do you use synergy is a reference to players often asking game programmers what engine they use, and associating the answer with positives or negatives of other games that use the engine.
- The synergy Garbage Collecting is a reference to programming languages or development environments freeing up memory no longer needed by an application. This is why the synergy causes a freezing effect: when garbage collection begins on an application they might initiate the dreaded "Stop-the-World" event, which freezes the entire application during garbage collection.