|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|This gun is still in the process of being forged! It barely functions in its current state, but could be a viable choice in a truly desperate situation. A small hourglass is embossed on the cylinder.|
Unfinished Gun is a gun that fires piercing bullets in a short range. Like the gun's appearance, the bullets fired appear red-hot, and will fade into ashes once they travel far enough.
- Phoenix Up - If the player has Phoenix, while Phoenix is held, summons a phoenix companion that fires at enemies.
- After unlocking Finished Gun, Unfinished Gun can still be obtained as one of the Paradox's starting guns, as a reward from The Lost Adventurer, as a reward from the Gunsling King and Manservantes, during a Blessed Run, a boss reward, or as one of the guns given when taking a Shortcut.
- Despite not actually igniting enemies, the Unfinished Gun is in the FIRE gun class.
- As a consequence, having the Unfinished Gun in the player's inventory makes them less likely to find other guns in the FIRE class that actually burn enemies.
- The Blacksmith can be seen working on an Unfinished Gun.
- During development, Unfinished Gun may have been used as a template for creating new guns, as evidenced by many of the unused guns having its name and Ammonomicon description.
- The Phoenix Up synergy is likely a reference to the revival item from the Final Fantasy series, the Phoenix Down.