|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Use the Companion Shrine 2 times.|
|Recovers a small amount of ammo on landing three sequential shots.
According to historical records, birds such as this were frequently given out for killing groups of creatures named 'pins' with large, rudimentary projectiles.
Turkey is a passive item.
- Recovers 1 ammo after landing three sequential shots.
- Grants a turkey familiar.
- The Elephant in the Room - If the player has Elephant Gun, it becomes an elephant head and shoots elephants instead of bullets.
- Tea For Two - If the player also has Teapot, while reloading the Teapot, a small red aura will appear around the turkey. Every enemy in this aura will be ignited.
- For weapons that fire multiple projectiles (including guns under the effects of Double Vision, Scattershot, or Helix Bullets), landing multiple projectiles does not contribute to ammo recovery. Ammo is only recovered if the weapon is fired three separate times, and at least one projectile landed each time.
- The turkey does, however, count bullets fired by the Super Space Turtle (and maybe other familiars) as if they were your own, allowing you to farm free ammo by simply allowing the turtle to attack enemies
- The effect applies even if the player switches weapons between shots. This can be used to endlessly restore ammo for guns with low ammo such as Makeshift Cannon.
- If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, further increases the amount of ammo recovered when three shots land.
- Theoretically, obtaining at least three Turkeys will net the player no loss of ammo if they can manage to land every bullet.
- Unused: Feather Pillow - If the player has Silencer, Silencer fires an exploding pillow that shoots feather projectiles each time it reloads.
- Unused: Kingpin - If the player has Serious Cannon, it causes an unknown effect.
- This item's quote, as well as its primary function, are a reference to the "Triple-Tap" perk from the Destiny series.
- The item itself and its description are a reference to bowling, where getting three strikes in a row is commonly referred to as a 'turkey'.
- The item's picture resembles a drawing of a turkey, created by tracing the outline of a right hand.