|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|While reloading, any further attempts to reload increase a damage multiplier.
Years ago, savvy Gungeoneers built devices to automatically pull the trigger faster than a human hand. For some reason, they have fallen out of favor.
Turbo-Gun is a gun that increases its damage and bullet size according to the number of reload attempts during its reload animation.
|25 or more||20||80|
- Requiring a click rate of 25 clicks per second, the player will likely be unable to achieve full damage every time.
- This can be worked around on PC by temporarily binding the player's reload keys to ScrollUp and ScrollDown on the scroll wheel.
- Autoclickers make the Turbo-Gun an excellent choice against bosses.
- Reloading while standing still with the Super Hot Watch will stack the damage and size buff, allowing for incredible damage.
- Interestingly, the Turbo-Gun's bullets deal more damage at 2 reload attempts than 3 or 4; it is unknown if this is a bug or not.
- This can be useful for players wanting to get some benefit from the Gun's gimmick without excessive finger wear.
- Using Duct Tape and the reload ability of this gun will usually override the other guns' projectiles with this one's.
- While reload speed boosts may seem counterproductive, items such as Oiled Cylinder are actually a net increase in DPS, provided the reload speed stays above 50%.
- If a player wishes to conserve ammo without sacrificing their reload speed boost, the passive can be dropped in the room prior to the enemy/boss room and gone back for later, provided the player scares the Resourceful Rat firsthand.
- The description references the Turbo button that was often present on third-party controllers for older consoles. The turbo button would rapidly keep sending inputs for whatever button it was binded to, allowing the user to constantly press a button faster than they were physically capable. Using a turbo button while reloading this gun would grant a very large damage boost to it.