2x8 (16) (shotgun)
|Shot Speed:||30 (pistol)|
|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Reload To Transform|
|Alternates between handgun and shotgun forms.
Legend tells of demon bullets that inhabit the lowest level of the Gungeon, making their lairs beneath the great Forge. The Trick Gun is a favorite of the Gungeoneers who style themselves as demon hunters.
Trick Gun is a gun that alternates between a pistol and a shotgun upon reloading.
While in pistol form, bullets can ricochet off walls up to four times.
- The Trick Gun can be reloaded without changing it's form by switching to another gun by waiting approximately twice the amount of time it takes to reload normally, than switching back.
- Fear the Old Blood - If the player also has Blood Brooch, Bloody Eye, or Rolling Eye, reload time is decreased by 33% and fire rate is increased by 20%.
- Hell Singing - If the player also has Silver Bullets, Trick Gun will deal an extra 50% damage to jammed enemies for a total of 487.5% damage.
- Insight - If the player also has Huntsman, a creature appears at entrances to secret rooms, revealing their location.
- If The player drops the Trick gun in shotgun form, it will transform back into a pistol when picked up again.
- This gun is a reference to the transforming trick weapons from Bloodborne.
- The two main types of hunter firearms in Bloodborne are the pistol, and the blunderbuss, the same two weapons the Trick Gun transforms into.
- Demon Hunter is both a reference to the main character in Bloodborne being a Hunter, and a reference to the first game in the whole series that came from Bloodborne, Demon's Souls in which you hunt down demons to take their souls.
- The Hell Singing synergy is a likely reference to the fictional hunter Van Helsing.
- The Insight synergy is a reference to Bloodborne, wherein Insight is a mechanic that gradually lets one see things that are beyond perception.
- The creature from the Insight synergy strangely resembles the Interdimensional Horror, potentially meaning they are from the same species.
- The Fear the Old Blood synergy is a reference to Bloodborne, where the old blood refers to the blood of the Great Ones.