|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Non Non Lethal|
|This pistol is often modified to use tranquilizer rounds. This one has not been.|
Trank Gun is a semi-automatic gun that was added in the A Farewell to Arms update.
- Behold! - If the player also has Com4nd0, M1911, Void Marshal, Machine Pistol, and Eye of the Beholster (the weapons the Beholster uses in game), when the Eye of the Beholster is held, the other five guns rotate around the player and shoot at nearby enemies, still using up ammo from each gun. Obtainable through the Beholster shrine, although it can be activated without.
- I need scissors! 61! - If the player also has Ancient Hero's Bandana, Box, Cigarettes, Ration, or Wolf, Trank Gun changes appearance, its rate of fire is decreased, damage and reload time are increased, and its bullets will inflict slow and stun. Should the player use the synergy item (such as Ration), the Trank Gun will retain the Synergy effects and appearance until using up a full magazine.
- The name "trank" refers to "tranquilizer". The appearance of the gun is also similar to the tranquilizer pistol in Metal Gear games.
- Prior to the A Farewell to Arms Update, Trank Gun was implemented but unobtainable. It was originally called the M9, which is the official designation of the gun the tranquilizer pistol is based on.
- However, it could potentially be obtained through Blessed Runs.
- This gun is used by Beadies, Coalers, and the Beholster.
- The synergy I need scissors! 61! is a reference to a nonsense line said by the corrupted Colonel Campbell AI during the final act of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.
- Additionally, the gun's appearance changes to look like the tranquilizer pistol from the Metal Gear Solid games.
- Prior to v2.1.17 h1 for some players this gun is featured twice in the Ammonomicon.
Trank Gun's appearance with the I need scissors! 61! synergy.