|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Lightning In A Bullet|
|One of the first energy weapons created in the Gungeon. When lightning struck an old gunsmith's gun-rack, he decided to sand it down into a gun. The result is crude, as far as energy weapons go, but effective.|
Thunderclap is a gun that fires small balls of lightning. Any water that the lightning passes over will become electrified. While reloading, a circular field surrounds the player that damages nearby enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Alistair's Ladder - If the player has Shock Rounds, Thunderclap fires two parallel balls of lightning with every shot, linking the bullets together in a ladder pattern.
- If the synergy is obtained through Lich's Eye Bullets, the Shock Rounds effect will not be applied.
- In The Mood! - If the player has BSG or Strafe Gun, shot speed is increased by 25% and the player's movement speed is slightly increased.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Altered: Diazepam - Prior to the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, this gun was included in Diazepam.
- The damaging field while reloading was added in A Farewell to Arms.
- This weapon's appearance is a reference to the Plasma Gun from the video game series Doom, particularly Doom I and Doom II.
- This gun is a reference to Stephen King's series The Dark Tower.
- The Alistair's Ladder synergy is a reference to the electrical Jacob's ladder, a device in which electric arcs climb upward between two vertical wires.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Thunderclap's appearance with the Alistair's Ladder synergy.