Seekers: 9x5 (45)
|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Bullet Or The Gun?|
|The Scrambler fires unhatched bullet eggs, each close to hatching. Upon impact, a swarm of newborn bullets is released, hungry for their first meal!|
The Scrambler is a gun which fires bullets that hatch into 5 homing bullets. The homing bullets allow the Gungeoneer to maintain a safe distance from enemies and bosses while also dealing considerable damage.
- Bacon and Eggs - If the player has Pig, shot speed is increased by 50%.
- Bullet or the Egg - If the player has Chicken Flute, Scrambler shots become larger and split into 10 seekers instead of 5.
- EGG MURDERER - If the player has Light Gun, its ducks periodically send out two Scrambler shots perpendicular to itself as it travels.
- Phoenix Up - If the player has Phoenix, summons a Phoenix companion that fires at enemies while Phoenix is held, even when not equipped.
- Two Eggs Over Easy - If the player has Weird Egg, the homing shots will cause poison.
- The homing pellets will always track the enemy closest to the player, not those closest to the point of impact.
- It's somewhat inconsistent how bullet modifiers apply to it.
- For items such as Frost Bullets or Hot Lead, the status effect will only be applied to the egg bullet, not the seekers.
- Shock Rounds and Ghost Bullets apply to both the egg bullet and seeker.
- Flak Bullets only applies to the seekers.
- Bizarrely, Homing Bullets actually makes it take longer for the seekers to home in on an enemy.
- If Red Gunjurers capture the bullets, they still retain their homing.
- This item is a reference to the popular philosophical question - "What came first, the chicken or the egg?"
- This weapon appears to be a modified version of the Flare Gun.