The Last Human
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
The Last Human has multiple attacks.
- Fires several spirals of bullets outwards.
- Fills a large portion of the Arena with poison.
- Summons two humans with shotguns.
- Fires a large amount of bullets randomly.
- Shoots five grenades in the general area of the player.
Between each attack, she either attempts to run out of the way of the player's bullets or she teleports.
Video[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Last Human is a reference to Sarah Connor from the Terminator series.
- The boss card images in the game files are named “Sarcon”, a portmanteau of "Sarah" and "Conner".
- The humans summoned by The Last Human are similar in appearance to the Terminator from the same series. They turn into critters upon death, which is a reference to the Sonic franchise.
- The summoned humans are equipped with Winchester in and with Thunderclap after . The sound effect did not change after the update.
- This reference is also affirmed by the alt-skin unlocked by defeating her, which shares visual similarity with the T-800's internal frame; this includes two distinct, glowing-red eyes.
- In addition, the middle of the arena is littered with skulls, reminiscent of the beginning of Terminator 2.
- The phrase "Transistor Resistor" is a pun on electrical components (transistors and resistors) and how she fights against, or resists, robots.
- The walls of the arena are decorated with graffiti which reference fictional dystopias and robots:
- The "Claw" Combine symbol from Half-Life 2
- The logo of Mother Russia Bleeds, a beat 'em up game published by Devolver Digital
- Mettaton, the robot game show host from Undertale.
- An E-Tank decal and a schematic reminiscent of the select screen in various Mega Man games.
- A crude drawing of Atlas and P-Body from the Portal 2 cooperative campaign.
- Jailbot, from the animated series, Superjail
- Crow and Tom Servo from the series, Mystery Science Theatre 3000
- A Magnemite from the Pokémon game series
- It's vaguely hinted in Exit the Gungeon that The Convict may have some connection to The Last Human.
- When interacting with The Robot at the end of the game, it will display different emotions depending on the player's Gungeoneer; when using The Convict, it appears angry.
- The Convict has an unlockable costume which gives them the appearance of The Last Human.
- It's unlikely that they are the same person, as the Robot's past takes place 117 years prior to the events of Enter the Gungeon.