The Gungeon is the primary location in the game Enter the Gungeon.
The Gungeon is a constantly evolving bullet hell fortress on the planet Gunymede that elegantly blends meticulously hand-designed rooms within a procedurally-generated labyrinth bent on destroying all that enter its walls. But beware – the Gungeon responds to even the most modest victory against its sentries and traps by raising the stakes and the challenges found within!
The Breach is the main hub of the game, where the player can select their Gungeoneer, speak to NPCs, purchase items with , and enter the Gungeon. The Breach contains the Hall of Knowledge, Ox and Cadence's shop, the Sorceress's room, and the Elevator Room.
The Aimless Void
The Aimless Void  is a small secondary hub the player arrives at after having defeated High Dragun at the end of the fifth chamber. Not a chamber in its own right, it instead allows the player to end their run by using The Gun That Can Kill The Past. After defeating the pasts of the 4 main Gungeoneers, it also unlocks access to Bullet Hell (along with a Save Button on subsequent runs).
If the player collects the Bullet That Can Kill The Past, using the Gun sends them to the corresponding past of the current character that is being played. The only exception to this is The Paradox, who has no past and cannot collect the Bullet.
- Being in The Aimless Void disables all guns and several mobility items (most notably those that grant flight), but not passive items that boost movement speed (such as Bionic Leg or Magic Sweet).
- Falling in the Aimless Void does no damage, meaning it's very hard to die there.
- In specific room layouts in the Abbey of the True Gun, Forge, Resourceful Rat's Lair, and Bullet Hell, certain enemies are guaranteed to be jammed regardless of curse.
- Sprun can still be activated if the player triggers it by falling in the Aimless Void, but Windgunner can't shoot.
- Falling in the Aimless Void will make some familiars teleport to the player's location and stop following them.
The Gungeon. This is likely a reference to the title screen of Ninja Gaiden II.
Chamber 0 - Hall of Knowledge
Chamber 1 - Keep of the Lead Lord
Chamber 2 - Gungeon Proper
Chamber 3 - Black Powder Mine
Chamber 4 - Hollow
Chamber 5 - Forge
Chamber 6 - Bullet Hell
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3GCez8CDJI the soundtrack "Aimless Void Awaits"