8 (line piece)
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 28|
|The Tetrominator shoots every possible configuration of four bullets.
Strangely, the "line" configuration seems rarer than others.
Tetrominator is a gun that fires random Tetrominos that latch onto enemies. When an enemy is hit by a line piece Tetromino, the line piece will explode: the more Tetrominos are stuck on the enemy at this point, the more damage it deals.
- Circle of Bricks - If the player also has the Brick Breaker, both guns are dual-wielded.
- Tile Match - If the player also has any non-glass Guon Stone, whenever the player shoots, the Guon Stone will occasionally shoot a Tetromino corresponding to the type of Guon Stone.
- Items that make you shoot multiple bullets at a time, such as Helix Bullets or Scattershot, make you shoot different pieces, increasing the chance to get a line piece.
- This gun is a reference to Tetris.
- The description is a reference to jokes about the line piece not appearing when needed.
- The sprite is made of Tetrominoes assembled in a gun shape.
- "LINE PIECE!" is a possible reference to The Tetris God, a skit from CollegeHumor.
- Its magazine size and max ammo may reference 103/301 well patterns, the likes of which are used in competitive Tetris play .
- The line piece is, as the gun's Ammonomicon entry states, rarer than the others.
- This gun was formerly cut content from the alpha.
- The Tetrominator acts COMPLETELY different in older versions if hacked into a players inventory. Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_z187hgmHo