|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 22 .|
|Teleports the user.
A Gungeoneer who became annoyed with the Gungeon's inconvenient rules on teleportation developed this prototype. While it can be used at any time, its aim is unpredictable.
Teleporter Prototype is an active item.
- Teleports the player to a random room on the map.
- Has a chance to teleport the player to the secret room.
- Has a very small chance to teleport the player to the next chamber.
- Has a very small chance to teleport the player to a room with a large eyeball.
- Production Model - If the player also has Prototype Railgun, its shots can ricochet up to five times.
- Second Accident - If the player also has Shotbow, its firing pattern is changed to a line of nine arrows perpendicular to the direction the player is facing.
- Telefrag - If the player also has Chest Teleporter, if the Teleporter Prototype teleports the player into a room with enemies, all enemies in the room will be killed instantly. If it teleports the player to a special room, Teleporter Prototype's cooldown is decreased. Also grants an extra active item slot.
- Teleporting to the eyeball room will unlock Yellow Chamber.
- Teleporting out of a boss room after being hit (then killing the boss without being hit) will not grant the player the Master Round for that boss.
- Using the Bloodied Scarf you can blink past the invisible wall that blocks you from walking past the eye. Behind the eye there is no wall, just black space that you can enter. If you walk all the way back and blink into part of the main chamber, the game will soft lock.
- When teleporting to a Shop, there's a chance to get behind the counter, right near or behind the merchant. In this case, the player can still go back in bounds again without trouble.
- Has no effect in Boss Rush or the Resourceful Rat's Lair.
- If used next to a minecart, the cart will remain highlighted as though within interactable range.
- After the Drill is used, Teleporter Prototype has a small chance of teleporting the player into the room created by the Drill.
- If used in the Keep of the Lead Lord there is a chance to teleport to the room with the Oubliette trapdoor, without the need to douse the fireplace.
- Second Accident could be a reference to the movie The Fly, in which a scientist accidentally combines himself with a fly while attempting to invent a working teleporter. The Shotbow's appearance changes to that of one covered with fleshy growths and a pair of wings, referencing the scientist's later state.
- The Telefrag synergy is a reference to a common trope in media with teleporters, where teleporting into a space occupied by another living being kills them.