|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 10 .|
The Tangler shotgun fires particles from a dimension where matter exists only in rectilinear form.
Tangler is a gun that fires shotgun blasts of rectangular bullets that bounce off walls. Enemies hit will gain a rectangular appearance.
- Iron Stance - If the player also has Heavy Boots, the gun's damage and knockback are increased by 20%, its shot speed is increased by 50%, and its reload time is decreased by 20%.
- Primitive Shapes - If the player also has Quad Laser, Tangler's shots become much larger and deal 50% more damage, but travel very slowly. Quad Laser's shots become rectangles and travel faster.
- Spengbab - If the player also has Sponge, knockback and range are increased by 50%.
- Full Circle - If the player also has Rolling Eye, Tangler appears round instead of rectangular. Deals increased damage and turns enemies round instead of rectangular, but reloads slower (2.0 seconds).
- Despite being a shotgun, the Tangler is in the SILLY gun class.
- This means that unlike other shotguns, the Tangler is not affected by the Shotgun Affinity synergy.
- Jammed enemies, the Bookllet variant in the R&G Dept., and the ghost of Blockner are unaffected by Tangler's visual distortion effect.
- Tangler's visual distortion effect applies to bosses