AGND adds a synergy between the Phoenix and the Scrambler that spawns an owl follower that shoots fire projectiles (only while Phoenix is active). Didn't catch the name, sorry! --Billthedancingpony (talk) 17:03, 19 July 2018 (UTC)
- Insight - Trick Gun + Huntsman, allows trick gun pistol to fire as fast as you can click (i presume, no other effects noticed yet.)
- Bullet Kiln - Luxin Cannon + Elder Blank, will test to find effects if any.
- Noxin Cannon - Luxin Cannon + Shadow Bullets, Luxin Cannon fires black and white projectiles [guaranteed chance of shadow bullet when firing], gun changes to similar color scheme
(Also reference to the Lightbringer Series, there is a unique weapon made of black and white luxin, which can fire bullets made of such)
- Crystal Horn - Unicorn Horn + Luxin Cannon, causes the last three shots in the Luxin Cannon to fire the crystal normally reserved for the final shot.
- +1 to bullet, synergizes with Machine Pistol, shoots faster, gives bullet electric chain, and bullets will rebound at a 90 degree angle after hitting an enemy.
- +1 to bullet, Lowercase r, gun shoots 2 additional bullets for the +1, gun also voices this each shot.
- Get Equipped with -A-, Balloon Gun and Megahand, reloading at full ammo on megahand allows it to shoot tornadoes
- Cerebral Bros - Bow + Bullet Bore, Bullet Bore shoots two drills per shot, gun changes to a dark red.
- Neo-Tech, yo! - Bionic Leg + Mutation, Mutation shoots electric-water beam, does not provide resistance to electricity.
- Spartan Loadout - Alien Sidearm + Cat Claw, makes cat claw projectiles go double speed and will pierce enemies, homing in on any enemy to a 90 degree angle of fire.
- Triple Sticky! - Sticky Crossbow + Triple Crossbow (wow, who would have guessed), unsurprisingly, makes the sticky crossbow shoot three bolts per shot.
Ccstewy9000 (talk) 23:36, 19 July 2018
On a blessed run, found a synergy with the Super Meat Gun and something in my inventory - added an extra (empty) heart, and the shots had a blood splash effect. I'm guessing it was synergy with Valkyrie, but not certain.
On blessed run had junk and fossilized gun. Not sure the affects but the arrow did pop up.
Maximize Spell (Flame Hand + Gungeon Pepper): Weapon and projectiles turn green. All projectiles are fired at maximum size and leave pools of flame upon impact.
The return (Pig and T-Shirt Cannon): Pig resembles Cannon and now shoots bat projectiles at nearby enemies other effects unknown might be increased knockback on t-shirt cannon. Aquarius2314 (talk)
found 4 put one on the gun pages but not here and im not sure what they are called
- Mine Cutter + Mass Shotgun = 10 Cutter beams when you reload the shotgun
- 38 Special + Badge = 38 fires faster reloads almost instantly and does slightly more damage
- Badge + Blank Protect Android Serve
- Laser sight + unknown gun = Fires semi-homing bullets.
Found two unlisted synergies (Although I don't really know how to edit Wiki, so can someone add theese, pretty please?):
- Hegemony Rifle + Drum Clip = Rifle changes it's skin colour to purple and starts to shoot green piercing lasers instead of it's usual bullets
- Heavy Boots + Mahoguny = it's leaves attack swaped to pine attack. Each pine explodes on impact with enemy and bounces 1 time before hitting enemy.
Page needs a rework.
The current table isn't quite effective in representing what exactly's going on. There's two kinds of synergies in the game: The ones where you need all parts of the "set", whether that just be two items, or more. The other is where one part of the synergy (the guns) or the other part (the passives/actives) needs only one of them to be effective - or sometimes, both sides need only one. Example here would be the Big Iron / Anvillain / Heavy Bullets / Heavy Boots synergy, where you only need either of the guns and either of the passives to activate it. The Muscle Relaxant synergy is another problem. The only real proper "synergies" the game has with the Muscle Relaxant is either the Sniper Rifle or the Hexagun. All the other guns aren't in the Synergy Database (and they don't give a Synergy Arrow either), so i'm assuming it's a hard-coded effect of the item itself.
Here's a list of all 49 synergies currently in the game:
The (OR) in the row of items or guns means that you only need one of the mentioned items in that row to activate the effect. If it's not there, you need them all. Most stats should be self explanatory. ShotBounceMod and ShotPierceMod add +X bounces/pierces to the gun's projectile. I haven't conclusively found out what Stat20 is, so it's unlabeled.
- I've reworked the page, hopefully it should be more clear now. Also, since the Abyssal Tentacle + Decoy + Explosive Decoy synergy's effect is MaxClipSize x 1, does it just not do anything? --Exschwasion (talk) 22:40, 16 June 2016 (UTC)
- I guess so. Might be an unfinished synergy? Most of them have a theme or are a reference to something, not sure what the tentacle thing is about. Synergy 45 is also unfinished in the sense that it requires an M9, which isn't obtainable by normal means. Synergy 47 is also missing from the page, though it's probably not intended to be a real "synergy" (the VFX arrow is disabled, so it's a "silent" one), the devs probably just used the synergy effect to put diminishing returns on having both Slower Bullet Speed items. Might still be worth a mention on the items' pages. Muscle Relaxant's effects on AWP, Crestfaller, Crossbow etc isn't a synergy (there's also no arrow appearing), it's an effect of the item on all guns in the same "class". What this means is that i.e. the Sniper Rifle gets the Muscle Relaxant class damage bonus, and THEN gets the synergy damage bonus on top of it. AWP doesn't get the synergy bonus. --HenryEx (talk) 22:50, 16 June 2016 (UTC)
- Did some testing, and I'm pretty sure Stat20 is thrown gun damage. --Exschwasion (talk) 08:46, 17 June 2016 (UTC)
- I got the Heart of Ice and Frost Giant and I'm quite certain it added the freezing effect to most of my shots. --Borous (talk) 09:42, 26 July 2016 (UTC)
Steam discussion about the Guon Synergies
Found some Steam posts about Guon Stone synergies. Wrote a lengthier thing here but it was identified as harmful for some reason.
- Whiter Guon Stone:
- Bluer Guon Stone:
--18.104.22.168 09:45, 24 July 2018 (UTC)