Table Tech Sight
|Table Tech Sight|
|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|This ancient technique briefly increases gun output whenever a table is flipped.
Chapter three of the "Tabla Sutra." And in flipping the table, we are bettered. He who knows the table knows himself.
Table Tech Sight is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Flipping a table briefly slows down time and triples the player's shots for three seconds.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All Out Of Law - If the player has Colt 1851, it fires three tight spreads of three bullets upon reloading. These projectiles can ignore tables when fired from behind them, and they can reveal secret rooms without angering the shopkeeper Bello.
- Hidden Tech Time - If the player has Liquid Valkyrie or Bloody Eye, flipping a table briefly stops time. This only stops enemies currently on the screen, new ones spawning (e.g. by a Blobulon splitting) will not be stopped.
- Paperwork - If the player has Origuni, the first shot of every Origuni magazine fires three planes.
- If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, further multiplies the player's shots.
- Sometimes flipping tables with duplicates may not activate time slowing down but shots still remain multiplied as usual.