|Table Tech Shotgun|
|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|This ancient technique will fire a vicious shotgun blast when a table is flipped.
Chapter six of the "Tabla Sutra." In flipping, there is both a momentary creation and a permanent destruction. Both should be cherished.
Table Tech Shotgun is a passive item.
- Tables release a homing shotgun blast of square-shaped bullets when flipped.
- Hidden Tech Big Shotgun - If the player has Big Shotgun, Table Tech Shotgun shoots Big Shotgun bullets when Big Shotgun is held.
- There is a small chance for the bullets to overlap with the table when flipped, destroying them instantly and giving the illusion that nothing was fired. This is more common for tables flipped upwards.
- If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, increases the quantity of bullets fired from tables.
- Paperwork - Despite the other Table Techs being included in the Paperwork synergy with Origuni, Table Tech Shotgun and Table Tech Heat are not part of the synergy.