|Table Tech Money|
|Sell Creep Price:||23|
|This ancient technique produces money whenever a table is flipped, and flips all unflipped tables in a room.
Chapter five of the "Tabla Sutra." A poor man sells tables. A rich man buys tables. The wise man flips tables, and cares not for mundane possessions of the physical world. In this way, he becomes truly wealthy.
Table Tech Money is a passive item.
- Flipping a table flips all other tables in the room.
- Adds a chance to spawn money whenever a table is flipped.
- Gilded Tables - If the player has Gilded Bullets, tables have a 15% chance to be golden. Flipping a golden table will cause all normal enemies in the room to drop 2 to 6 extra upon death. Enemies killed shortly after flipping a golden table will drop more money, and golden tables will not automatically flip due to Table Tech Money.
- Paperwork - If the player has Origuni, the first shot of each magazine will fire three planes.
- Its base price is 50 , despite items normally costing 35 .