- Purchasing from Synergrace 3 times unlocks the Macho Brace.
- Synergrace will not sell a synergy chest if the player has no weapons with synergies.
- Just like regular synergy chests, the synergy chest Synergrace produces is not guaranteed to produce an item with synergy.
- It is possible for the synergy chest to be a Glitch Chest.
- Just like any other chest in Rainbow Mode, the synergy chest will not give you an item or a weapon.
Rescuing her from the Gungeon:
- "...it's been quite some time since I've seen anyone down here. Well! Thanks very much for letting me out of this dreary place! Once I get a little bit of my strength back, I should be able to help you out quite a bit. I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon!"
Talking to her after rescuing her:
- "Oh, I'm not much for big gatherings. I'll stay down here. But we'll see each other from time to time, I'd think."
- "See you again soon!"
Talking to her in the Gungeon:
- "Well! Great to see you again, adventurer! Having a nice Gungeon? Getting plenty to eat? I see you've got quite the collection, there. But... your equipment lacks something. Missing a little... gun ne sais quoi. I can help with that. Sometimes a piece of kit doesn't truly shine until it finds the right partner!"
- "Let's see... I think I've got the perfect match for you! What do you say? Are you feeling it?"
Purchasing a chest:
- "Let's hook you up, then!"
- "Let's see if love really can bloom on the battlefield!"
- "Let's make a match!"
After chest is given:
- "A perfect match. That'll really get your gear humming!"
- "Well. Got ice in your veins, or what?"
Attempting to purchase without enough money:
- "Well, good matchmaking isn't free, you know?"
Attempting to talk to without any synergising weapons:
- "Oh, my. It seems like all your stuff is happy just as it is!"
- "It's not very wise to anger a sorceress, you know."
- "Don't point that at me!"
Talking to her:
- "Have you met Trorc? Nice guy, though a bit lonely. Has a thing for helmets."
- "Seems like more and more strange items are showing up in the Gungeon. Really makes my job harder, you know?"
- "It'd be nice to visit the Breach, but it's getting pretty crowded! I guess remodeling it would be a lot of work, though. Who would even do it?"
- The quote "Let's see if love really can bloom on the battlefield!" is a reference to the quote "Do you think love can bloom, even on a battlefield?" by Otacon in Metal Gear Solid.