|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|I Need Mags!|
|Calls in an ammo drop.|
For the update, see Supply Drop Update.
- Upon use, drops a crate with Ammo at the player's position.
- Cannot be used if the player is holding a gun with full ammo.
- Supply Drops can rarely be found upon completing a room.
- Players can stack multiple uses if they acquire more than one Supply Drop.
- You can sell ammo to the Sell Creep by using this item while being on his crate.
- If the player has collected enough Spice, it's possible for the Ammo to be replaced with Spice.
- Unused: Supply Drop Update - If the player has Galactic Medal of Valor, it causes an unknown effect.
- Using Supply Drop and then exiting the room while the crate drop animation is still playing causes the animation to stop and the ammo crate doesn't get dropped.
- This effectively wastes the item, so make sure to avoid leaving a room while the crate is still dropping.
- If Supply Drop is used by the corner of the elevator shaft, the ammo will drop inside the shaft and the ammo will then disappear.