|Super Space Turtle|
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Defeat Blobulord.|
|Hero From Space|
|This miniscule weapon was wielded by the famous Super Space Turtle, a hero from beyond the stars. It is difficult for a normal human hand to wield, but can still function as a normal gun.
It is best used in the hands of the Super Space Turtle, wherever they may be.
Super Space Turtle is a passive item.
- Summons a Super Space Turtle familiar which follows the player, firing bullets that deal 5 damage at enemies.
- The Elephant in the Room - If the player has Elephant Gun, it becomes an elephant head and shoots elephants instead of bullets.
- Super Space Turtle DX - If the player also has Yellow Chamber, Super Space Turtle becomes jammed, firing piercing shots with higher damage.
- If the player also has Turtle Solutions, the additional Super Space Turtles will also be jammed.
- Tea For Two - If the player has Teapot, when reloading the Teapot, a small, red aura will appear around the Super Space Turtle. Every enemy in this aura will be ignited.
- Turtle Solutions - If the player has Turtle Problem, on room clear the player gets another Super Space Turtle, up to a maximum of 4, but none of the turtles will block bullets.
- The turtle's bullets are affected by bullet modifiers such as Cursed Bullets and Helix Bullets.
- The turtle will not attack a Mimic without the player first interacting with the Mimic.
- The turtle will not attack any of the multiple bells the Mine Flayer boss spawns.
- If the player has a bullet modifier such as Irradiated Lead, Super Space Turtle's chances of firing an affected shot depend on the gun the player is holding.
- For example, with RPG, the shot is guaranteed to poison, while with a shotgun it has less chance to.
- The turtle can attack Gunjurers while they charge up their circle without the bullets being absorbed, making them able to kill the Gunjurer at any time.
- If the player is in stealth mode, Super Space Turtle will wear a detective outfit.
- The turtle's bullets count as the player's as far as the Turkey is concerned, allowing you to get free ammo by simply sitting back and letting the turtle attack enemies.
- The turtle's bullets can be multiplied by the Y.V. shrine's pop effect.
- Defeating the High Dragun with Super Space Turtle will unlock Turtle Problem.
- The Super Space Turtle DX synergy makes the Super Space Turtle's gun the unused High Dragunfire synergy.
- The turtle will attack Red-caped Bullet Kin, so watch out, as they are very rare. The most effective way to prevent this is to drop the item in the room that the Bullet Kin is in to prevent the turtle from attacking it.
- The Ammonomicon entry refers to the unused Super Space Turtle's Gun.
- The Elephant in the Room synergy may be a reference to Discworld's setting, in which four elephants carry the world atop a colossal space turtle.
- The limitation of 4 Super Space Turtles with the Turtle Solutions synergy may be a reference to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, who are a group of four.
- "Space Turtle" itself is likely reference to the Gamera movie franchise. A Japanese Kaiju series about a huge turtle monster defending Earth from evil invading creatures. Very similar to the Godzilla franchise.
- The Super Space Turtle DX synergy is likely a reference to Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, released for the Nintendo GameBoy Color system.
The Super Space Turtle's appearance with the Super Space Turtle DX synergy.
A comparison between the Super Space Turtle DX's gun and the unused Turtine Gun.