|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 26 .|
|Big Head Mode|
|Spits bullets, fear.
Chiseled from a large slab of the rare element Cranium, this terrifying stony visage is a totem of an angry god.
Stone Dome is a gun that sits on the player's head and rapidly fires homing bullets. While held, any nearby enemies close enough in the direction the player is aiming become afraid, causing them to run away. Increases curse by 1.
- Heads Up - If the player has GuNNER, Stone Dome shoots skulls, which deal 6 damage and have increased homing.
- Hot Head - If the player has The Kiln, Stone Dome shots burn enemies.
- The fear effect can be used to make enemies run into pits, killing them.
- If Stone Dome is dropped while enemies are afraid, they will continue to be afraid when the player aims at them, regardless of what gun is held. Enemies that are not afraid when Stone Dome is dropped will continue to be unaffected.
- The quote "Big Head Mode" and resemblance of the weapon when held are a reference to the tradition of big head modes as a post game reward in many early 3D games.
- The gun is likely a reference to the 1974 sci-fi movie Zardoz and its eponymous flying, gun-spitting stone head.
- The only gun that shares the same "fear" effect is the JK-47.
- The gun used to be called "Giant Stone Head" with the pickup quote "Headshot".
- This gun plays a unique animation every time the player rolls. The animation shows the head rolling in mid-air along with the player while making a silly face.
- The material that it is supposedly carved from, Cranium, is simply a scientific word for one's skull.