|12.5 (not counting bees)|
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Originally used to swat down bothersome aircraft, the Stinger has become a favorite of the aim deficient Gungeoneer.|
Stinger is a gun that fires rockets which explode into bees. Three bees are shot together with every rocket and when a rocket explodes, it creates 5 more bees.
- Particle Flow - If the player also has Laser Sight, a crosshair will appear on any enemy the Stinger points towards and its homing rockets will be guided to them.
- The Stinger can be created by feeding a Bee Hive and RPG to a Muncher.
- Dropping the gun and picking it back up will reload it, bypassing the long reload time.
- If the player also has Bouncy Bullets, the rocket will produce bees each time it bounces.
- The gun is based on the real-life rocket launcher of the same name. The Stinger's ability to generate bees is an obvious pun on its name.
- The Description of the gun may be a reference to the first fight against Liquid Snake in Metal Gear Solid.
- "Drone Warfare" may be a reference to the fact that male worker bees are called "drones".