|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 20 .|
|Reap And Sow|
|Charge sequentially for more shots!
A Watering can used by the Bullet Kin, who lack even a fundamental understanding of agriculture.
Starpew is a gun that fires droplets of water. The gun has multiple levels of charge, and each level increases the number of droplets fired:
- No charge: 1 droplet
- 1 charge: 1 row of 3 droplets
- 2 charges: 1 row of 5 droplets
- 3 charges: 3 rows of 3 droplets
- Fully charged: 3 rows of 6 droplets
It consumes 1 ammo per shot regardless of how long it is charged.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Pea Cannon - If the player also has Pea Shooter, Pea Shooter shots become larger, deal more damage, and explode.
- Recycling Bin - If the player also has Trashcannon, Trashcannon is transformed into a recycling bin, gaining higher damage and a larger magazine size, and no longer creating poison projectiles.
- Succulent DOOM - If the player also has Cactus, every Cactus shot fires a spread of 5 needles.
- Originally, Starpew's magazine size was 100 and it did not need to reload. This was changed in the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, at which point it instead had a magazine size of 1, effectively slowing down the fire rate by requiring a reload after every shot. This change was reverted in A Farewell to Arms, and the charging speed was increased as well, meaning it can fire fully-charged shots faster and has less delay in between them.
- Since the bullets Starpew produces are spawned away from the tip of the gun, it can effectively shoot through walls when charged.
- If the player also has Backup Gun and charges Starpew, the bullets spawned by Backup Gun can easily hit an enemy in front of the player because the backup bullets are spawned at the same location as the normal bullets. This results in a high amount of damage to enemies that the bullets are spawned on top of.
- If the player uses Double Vision, the droplets don't spread as much as they are within each other, multiplying the damage and accuracy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun, as well as its charging AOE pattern, is a reference to the watering can from the game Stardew Valley.