Staff of Firepower
|Staff of Firepower|
|Magazine Size:||Gun: 6|
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Complete the Gungeon Proper 40 times.|
|Reload to transform.
One of the earliest gun experiments, before the fires of the Forge were lit. This "magic revolver" was created when the then-master of the Gungeon taped one of his staves of power to the top of the barrel.
Staff of Firepower is a gun. Reloading alternates between a rapid fire pistol and a beam-like weapon that can set enemies on fire.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This gun fires faster when shot rapidly like a semi-automatic weapon, rather than holding the trigger like an automatic.
- Chicken Arise - If the player also has Magic Bullets, the chance for Staff of Firepower to transmogrify enemies and size of bullets are increased.
- Special Delivery - If the player has Owl, the gun's and Owl's shots bounce, and Owl turns skeletal and fires letters at enemies.
- With this synergy, quickly switching between a synergy gun and a non-synergy gun will make Owl rapidly blank if bullets are near and rapidly shoot.
- This synergy strangely also effects Baby Good Shelleton, making its lasers bounce off of walls and enemies.
- The beam-like bullets can be absorbed by Gunjurers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to the Fire Rod from the Legend of Zelda series.
- The synergy Chicken Arise Is a reference to Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode "Video Ouija" - In which a witch doctor named Billywitchdoctor.com attempts to resurrect Master Shake, who had been killed earlier in the episode, by chanting "ARISE CHICKEN, CHICKEN ARISE!!" repeatedly.