|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 25 .|
|A Friend From The Space|
|Companion. Fires upon foes.
This tiny ship is captained by a heroic, tiny spacefarer. Perhaps he or she has a tiny past full of tiny regrets?
Space Friend is a passive item.
- Follows the player and fires lasers at enemies which deal 5 damage.
- Blocks enemy bullets.
- RAIDEN - If the player also has Raiden Coil, its maximum ammo is increased by 25%, it will fire pairs of bullets alongside its laser, and its ammo consumption is significantly reduced.
- Space Best Friend - If the player also has Alien Engine, Space Friend will turn blue and fire its lasers at a much faster rate.
- If positioned carefully, the Space Friend will almost entirely protect you from Wallmonger's attacks.
- Space Friend is affected by Magic Bullets.
- If the player has Helix Bullets, Space Friend's bullets travel in a zigzag pattern, but its shots will not be doubled and its damage is unaffected.
- Space Friend's laser can be captured by Gunjurers.
- Once you enter the Aimless Void, Space Friend will fly in from off-screen and begin following you again. This is due to the Aimless Void being a separate room in the forge, to the right of the rest of the map.
- If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, grants another Space Friend ally to the player.
- The Space Friends follow behind each other in a single file fashion, similar to duplicated Owls.
- This passive's appearance references the player ship in the arcade shoot 'em up series Raiden, specifically that of player 1; the Space Best Friend synergy changes it to the second player's color scheme instead.
Space Friend's appearance with the Space Best Friend synergy.