|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|May Contain Rocks|
|This weapon was constructed the single time the Gungeon experienced a snow day. New Gundead simply appeared with these cannons strapped to their bodies and pelted everything in sight with powdery projectiles. There were also many chipped teeth.|
- Frosty the Bullet Tyrant - If the player has Frost Bullets, Snowballer shots increase in size and damage the further they travel.
- Ice Water - If the player has Mega Douser, it freezes enemies and leaves ice. Both guns deal 30% more damage and gain increased shot size.
- Snowball Shotgun - If the player has Snowballets, fire rate is lowered drastically and the Snowballer shoots multiple snowballs at once in a shotgun spread.
- The snowballs leave behind pools of water, which can be used to put out chest fuses and the fireplace in the Keep of the Lead Lord.
- When used with Battery Bullets, the pools left behind will be immediately electrified.
Snowballer's appearance with the Snowball Shotgun synergy.
- The Frosty the Bullet Tyrant synergy may be a reference to the boss Bleak from Donkey Kong Country 3, a snowman that throws snowballs that appear to increase in size as they travel towards the player.
- Notably, Bleak also shares a similar appearance to Frosty The Snowman.