|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Reward from hunting quests.|
|Chance to transmogrify enemies.
The Snakemaker was an attempt to replicate the strange transformative power of certain magics with technology. Though the experiment was a success, further research into transfigurative weaponry seemed excessive.
Snakemaker is a gun that has a 25% chance to turn enemies into snakes.
- Twin Snakes - If the player has Rattler, the Rattler's shots become beams that have a chance to poison enemies and the Snakemaker's shots gain a homing effect.
- Bosses are immune to transmogrification.
- Unlike chickens caused by other transmogrification, snakes cannot be killed and will not block shots.
- Snakes can block enemies
- Jammed snakes will not deal contact damage as they cannot be touched.
- Snakes can be touched and pushed around by companions such as the Dog.
- This gun is a reference to the laser pistol often carried by Rick from Rick and Morty. During the episode "Get Schwifty", Rick pretended to have a weapon that turned people into snakes.
- The synergy "Twin Snakes" is a reference to the game Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes.