|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Even in death, bullets fly. This gun was crafted by Nuign the Cursed, from the skeleton of a Gundead that had become a Spectre.
Nuign's body still remains somewhere deep in the Hollow, and it is from his bones that all Curse arises.
Skull Spitter is a gun that fires homing, piercing skulls.
- Dawn of the Gundead - If the player also has Zombie Bullets, the chance for Skull Spitter ammo to be refunded upon missing is doubled.
- Jolly Roger - If the player has the VertebraeK-47, it gets the ability to freeze enemies, while Skull Spitter fires 3 skulls that are linked together.
- This gun appears similar to Johnson, the talking gun from the 2011 video game Shadows of the Damned.
- The description of the gun is a reference to the Jake Clover game, Nuign Spectre.
- The Dawn of the Gundead synergy is a reference to the movie "Dawn of the Dead", a very emblematic zombie movie, making it a pun with the actual name of the enemies in the game, the Gundead.