|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 12 .|
|Creates a small black hole, damaging any enemies and destroying any projectiles caught in its gravitational pull.
First pioneered by the Hegemony of Man during the Ten Days' War, the Portable Star Crusher was deemed too dangerous for broad deployment.
Singularity is an active item.
- Spawns a black hole that sucks enemies, bullets, and items into it.
- Enemies in the black hole take damage.
- Bullets sucked into the black hole are destroyed.
- Hellhole - If the player has Yellow Chamber, Sixth Chamber, or Holey Grail, Singularity spawns a hell portal that sucks enemies in and deals high damage.
- Outer Limits - If the player has Mr. Accretion Jr., firing three planets into Singularity's black hole causes it to explode and deal 100 damage to all enemies in the room.
- Bosses are not pulled into the black hole.
- Consumes any spawned in its proximity.
- This item may be a reference to the Gersh Device found in the Zombies mode in Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- The Hellhole synergy is likely a reference to the movie Event Horizon in which a crew of astronauts attempting to find a missing spaceship find a portal to hell through a machine that uses artificial black holes.