|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 8 .|
|Massively increased damage to the Jammed. Also somewhat effective against bosses.
These bullets have been individually blessed to strike down the accursed.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Increases damage to jammed enemies by 225% for a total damage output of 325%.
- Increases damage to bosses by 25%.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Blessing and a Curse - If the player has Cursed Bullets, every jammed enemy killed grants a persistent, additive 0.0025 (0.25%) damage buff.
- Chance On Hit - If the player has Gunderfury, it gains a chance to slow enemies and make Gunderfury's bullets act like they have Shock Rounds.
- Hell Singing - Blunderbuss, Dueling Pistol, and Trick Gun will deal an extra 50% damage to jammed enemies for a total damage multiplier of x4.875.
- Radiant - If the player has Lower Case r, it spells out SILVER, BLESSED, and WEREWOLF.
- With this item, most bullets will turn silver or grey in appearance.
- If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, further increases damage to jammed enemies and bosses.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Altered: Hell Singing - This synergy used to include Crossbow, but it was removed because it is a starting weapon.
- The name of the synergy Hell Singing is likely a reference to either the anime Hellsing, where the theme of fighting undead and vampires with guns and silver bullets is quite prominent, or the famous vampire hunter Van Helsing (perhaps both).
- This item is most likely a reference to the fact that werewolves in modern fiction are usually vulnerable to silver.
- The Silver Bullet/Trick Gun synergy adds another layer to the original reference of the weapon - the FromSoftware game Bloodborne, in which the Hunter uses Quicksilver Bullets fired from a Trick Weapon to dispatch foul beasts.