|Shotgun Full of Love|
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Kill With Kindness|
|Deals damage and potentially charms enemies.
The preferred weapon of Hespera, the Pride of Venus, a beloved Gungeoneer.
Shotgun Full of Love is a gun that fires a spread of 6 projectiles (two pink bullets, an exploding star, a candy, and two teddy bears) which have a chance to charm enemies.
- Love/Hate - If the player also has Shotgun Full of Hate, the guns are dual-wielded.
- Unbelievably Charming - If the player has Charming Rounds or Pink Guon Stone, the player is followed by a fairy that blocks bullets and displays the contents of chests when the gun is held.
- If the player has Charming Rounds, all Shotgun Full of Love shots are guaranteed to charm enemies.
- Despite firing like a shotgun, the Shotgun Full of Love is not in the SHOTGUN gun class, and as such does not benefit from the Shotgun Affinity synergy.
- The Shotgun Full of Love being in the CHARM gun class makes it inherently more common than it's counterpart, the Shotgun Full of Hate, which exists in the SHOTGUN class.
- This is due to the CHARM class being a less common class, meaning fewer guns exist where possessing them will make the Shotgun Full of Love less common.
- The 2 teddy bears will bounce off a wall once. The other 4 projectiles disappear when hitting anything.