|Shotgun Full of Love|
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Kill With Kindness|
|Deals damage and potentially charms enemies.
The preferred weapon of Hespera, the Pride of Venus, a beloved Gungeoneer.
Shotgun Full of Love is a gun that fires a spread of 6 projectiles (two pink bullets, an exploding star, a candy, and two teddy bears) which have a chance to charm enemies.
- Love/Hate - If the player also has Shotgun Full of Hate, the guns are dual-wielded.
- Unbelievably Charming - If the player has Charming Rounds or Pink Guon Stone, while Shotgun Full of Love is held, all shots fired by the player (even those not from Shotgun Full of Love) and any companions are guaranteed to charm enemies, and the player is followed by a fairy that blocks bullets and displays the contents of chests.
- If the player has Charming Rounds, all Shotgun Full of Love shots are guaranteed to charm enemies.
- Despite firing like a shotgun, the Shotgun Full of Love is not in the SHOTGUN gun class, and as such does not benefit from the Shotgun Affinity synergy.
- The Shotgun Full of Love being in the CHARM gun class makes it inherently more common than it's counterpart, the Shotgun Full of Hate, which exists in the SHOTGUN class.
- This is due to the CHARM class being a less common class, meaning fewer guns exist where possessing them will make the Shotgun Full of Love less common.
- The 2 teddy bears will bounce off a wall once. The other 4 projectiles disappear when hitting anything.