|Magazine Size:||12 (pistol)|
|33.1 (Pistol, manual)|
24.0 (Pistol, automatic)
18.4 (both modes)
|0.15 (Pistol, manual)|
0.25 (Pistol, automatic)
0.25 (Beam, 0.50s charge time)
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Reward from hunting quests.|
|Circle Of Death|
|The pinnacle of Nuign's investigations into necromantic guns. Forged from a dying Shelleton, this gun reconstitutes itself when reloaded.
- Dawn of the Gundead - If the player also has Zombie Bullets, the chance for Shellegun ammo to be refunded upon missing is doubled. This does not apply to Shellegun's beam form.
- This synergy does not work properly with Lich's Eye Bullets, because 2 * 0 is still 0.
- Birthright - If the player also has Baby Good Shelleton, whenever this gun is held, the companion alternates between its laser and a wide-angle shot similar to the Shelleton enemy.
- When in beam mode, the gun has a strong knockback.
- The gun's sound effects are identical to the Shelleton's sounds.