|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Someone Loses An Eye|
|The cooler bullet brother's handgun. The barrel has 17 notches carved along its length, and somewhat incongruously, a picture of a smiling Bullet Kin.
Anyone who uses this handgun would look pretty cool.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Trigger Twins - If the player also has Smiley's Revolver, ammo capacity is doubled and magazine size is increased by 50% for all guns, and the two guns will be dual wielded.
- While Lich's Eye Bullets doesn't give the dual wielding portion of the synergy, it will give the 2x ammo capacity and 50% magazine size increase.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is wielded by the boss Shades.
- The pickup line "Someone Loses An Eye", could be a reference to the latter part of the phrase "It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye."
- The corresponding pickup line of Smiley's Revolver, "All Smiles," is likely a corruption of the first part of the phrase.
- The "notches" referenced in the Ammonomicon Entry are usually indicative of a soldier's confirmed kills. As such, it is implied that Shades has killed 17 Gungeoneers.