|Sell Creep Price:||54|
|Unlock Method:||Ace three of Winchester's games, and talk to Winchester in the Breach.|
|Several times rarer than a four-leaf clover, this seven-leafed charm bestows incredible luck upon its bearer.|
Seven-Leaf Clover is a passive item.
- Increases the quality of chests found in chest rooms, mirror rooms and some secret rooms to an equal chance of red or black. (Essentially making it so you have a 50/50 chance of getting a red or black chest)
- This item overrides the usual chance for Magnificence to decrease the quality of chests found in chest rooms.
- Has no effect on chests found upon clearing rooms and items not found in chests.
- Has no effect on synergy chests.
- Has no effect in the chamber where it is found, only in subsequent chambers.
- Breakfast Club - If the player also has Wind Up Gun, its reload time is halved, fire rate increased by 60%, damage increased by 50%, magazine size increased to 27, and all but the last 10 shots of each magazine will be stronger piercing lasers.
- This item is – and contains – several references to Futurama.
- The item itself is a reference to Fry's Seven Leaf Clover, an object that gave him luck while he held it in the episode "Luck of the Fryish".
- The "Breakfast Club" synergy is a reference to the record in which Fry hides the seven leaf clover in the same episode.
- The Wind Up Gun, which is required for the synergy, is a reference to a similar wind-up weapon used in the episode "War Is the H-Word".
- Though the item is called a seven leaf clover, the icon has four separate leaves.