Sense of Direction
|Sense of Direction|
|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Strangely, the needle in this compass always points toward the next descending elevator.
The words "Woban, J.S.C." are engraved upon the back.
Sense of Direction is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, an arrow appears that points in the direction of the floor's exit.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Swift Sloop - If the player also has Corsair, increases its shot speed by 50%, decreases its charge time by 33%, and decreases its reload time by 20%.
- Using this item in the Resourceful Rat's Lair will cause the arrow to point in a random direction each time.
- This item doesn't work in the R&G Dept., possibly because it has the same layout every time, and the player doesn't leave this floor through an elevator.
- Combined with Blank Companion's Ring or Ring of Triggers, Sense of Direction allows for more frequent activation of their powerful effects.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to the compass in The Legend of Zelda franchise. Contained in every dungeon, it will reveal the location of the dungeon's main boss.
- In Enter the Gungeon’s pre-alpha, the Hunter started with Sense of Direction instead of Dog.