|Sell Creep Price:||3|
|An extremely powerful ricochet rifle.
Cobbled together from the compatible parts of the RUBE-ADYNE and its prototype, this makeshift gun provides maximum lethality in one convenient package.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This gun is not needed for completion. You can unlock the Finished Gun without having this gun's Ammonomicon entry filled.
- Since this gun has no quality, the Resourceful Rat won't give anything in return for it if you trade it with him using the Ring of the Resourceful Rat.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The fact that the RUBE-ADYNE Prototype and MK.II must be combined together to make a laser rifle is a possible reference to the dual-wield zap guns and the wave gun from Call of Duty: Black Ops' zombies mode, due to the zap guns being two laser pistols that combine together to form the wave gun.
- This synergy makes an appearance in the animated trailer for Advanced Gungeons and Draguns - specifically, being the only demonstration of a synergy.
- The name of this synergy is a mix of “Frankenstein’s Monster” and “RUBE-ADYNE”.
- This is the only gun with no quality to not be a starter gun.