|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Back At You|
|Rolling through bullets rebounds them toward their owners.
Despite his many failings, Ser Manuel is one of the finest dodge rollers ever to enter the Gungeon's halls. This eye is almost purely composed of Dodgicite, a rare material that reacts strangely near bullets.
Rolling Eye is a passive item.
- Rolling through bullets reflects them at enemies.
- Reflected bullets deal 10 damage.
- Fear The Old Blood - If the player has Trick Gun, its reload time is decreased by 33% and its fire rate is increased by 20%.
- Iroquois - If the player has MAC10, its reload time is decreased by 33%, its magazine size is increased by 50%, and its knockback is increased by 50%.
- If one player on co-op has MAC10 and another player has Rolling Eye, the player who has Rolling Eye equipped will gain the benefits of the synergy for all guns.
- Lotus Bloom - If the player has Laser Lotus, the Laser Lotus gains the appearance of a flower. Its magazine size increases to 32, its maximum ammo increases to 300, its fire rate greatly increases, and it deals half damage.
- Mirror Shield - If the player has Shield of the Maiden, it reflects enemy bullets while active.
- Full Circle - If the player has Tangler, the Tangler takes on a round shape instead of its usual rectangle. Deals increased damage and turns enemies round instead of rectangular, but reloads slower (2.0 seconds).
- Bullets created by a trap will despawn if deflected.
- Bloodied Scarf effectively negates all non-synergy related effects of this item.
- Unused: Roll Shot - If the player has Lil' Bomber, Eye of the Beholster, Serious Cannon, or Rad Gun, it causes an unknown effect.
- The synergy Fear The Old Blood is a reference to Bloodborne.
- This item can reflect a launching Bombshee.
- This item can reflect Dragun's rocket, but it will not do damage.