|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 12 .|
|Produces a bomb when dodge rolling.
This strange mechanism dispenses explosives when spun.
Roll Bomb is a passive item.
- Dodge rolling leaves behind a bomb that explodes and damages enemies.
- Bombs deal 5 damage if they touch an enemy, and the explosion deals 20 damage.
- AI Assistant - If the player has iBomb Companion App, roll bombs will bounce around instead of detonating immediately, and can be manually detonated with the iBomb Companion App.
- y cant u crawl - If the player is holding Heroine, roll bombs have larger explosions.
- Bombs dropped by this item do not anger Bello.
- Bombs dropped by this item cannot damage the player.
- Bombs dropped by this item do not reveal secret rooms. They do crack walls, but only after several hits.
- While sliding over tables, pressing the roll button again will spawn another bomb.
- Roll Bomb is affected by bullet modifiers. Furthermore, since the bomb explodes, it may also leave behind creep specific to that modifier, e.g. Hot Lead leaving big pools of fire.
- This item is a reference to Metroid, where Samus, the main character, can turn into a ball, roll around and drop bombs. This item's sprite is very similar the sprite used for the bomb item in Super Metroid.
- The y cant u crawl synergy is a reference to a miiverse post in the Super Metroid Miiverse community, where the user asked: "Y Can't Metroid Crawl".