|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 12 .|
|Produces a bomb when dodge rolling.
This strange mechanism dispenses explosives when spun.
Roll Bomb is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Dodge rolling leaves behind a bomb that explodes and damages enemies.
- Bombs deal 5 damage if they touch an enemy, and the explosion deals 20 damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- AI Assistant - If the player has iBomb Companion App, roll bombs will bounce around instead of detonating immediately, and can be manually detonated with the iBomb Companion App.
- y cant u crawl - If the player is holding Heroine, roll bombs have larger explosions.
- Bombs dropped by this item do not anger Bello.
- Bombs dropped by this item cannot damage the player.
- Bombs dropped by this item do not reveal secret rooms, but do crack walls.
- While sliding over tables, pressing the roll button again will spawn another bomb.
- Roll Bomb is affected by bullet modifiers. Furthermore, since the bomb explodes, it may also leave behind creep specific to that modifier, e.g. Hot Lead leaving big pools of fire.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to Metroid, where Samus, the main character, can turn into a ball, roll around and drop bombs. This item's sprite is very similar the sprite used for the bomb item in Super Metroid.
- The y cant u crawl synergy is a reference to a miiverse post in the Super Metroid Miiverse community, where the user asked: "Y Can't Metroid Crawl".