|Robot's Right Hand|
|7 (3.5 with The Robot's starting Battery Bullets)|
|Sell Creep Price:|
|Built To Kill|
|The right hand of an assault robot that fled to the Gungeon. When wielded by the Robot, combines with Junk to increase all damage output.
It is a simple projectile delivery system. Reliable, but its short barrel is lacking in intricacy. Under the control of a targeting AI it becomes fearsome indeed.
- Cannot be dropped.
- Cannot be obtained by any Gungeoneer other than The Robot or The Paradox.
- Defeating The Robot's past with its alternate skin will unlock an alternate skin for this gun.
- Bullets become bones with the alternate skin.
- Unused: Look, No Hands - If the player has Robot's Left Hand, the guns are dual wielded. Removed because it contains a starting weapon.
- While it is impossible to see in-game due to the gun having the infinite ammo variable set to true, the Robot's Right Hand has a maximum ammo of 350.