|Ring of Triggers|
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Items == Guns|
|Summons bullets on active item use.
This ring bestows upon its bearer the now obvious knowledge that within the walls of the Gungeon all items are actually guns in strange, distorted form. An artifact of the Order's belief in transgunstantiation.
Ring of Triggers is a passive item.
- While using an active item, rapidly fires the currently held weapon in a counterclockwise ring. This does not consume ammo, nor does it require the held gun to have any ammo remaining.
- The effect has a cooldown of about 10 seconds.
- While not a synergy in the traditional sense, active items with no cooldown such as Sense of Direction or Jetpack are strongly recommended to maximize usage of this item's effect. However, because of the Ring of Triggers' independent cooldown, it can't be used all the time.
- The player can also maximize the benefit of this item by using a gun or bullet modifier that allows the shots fired to bounce or be retargeted, such as Serious Cannon or Remote Bullets.
- The shopkeeper does not count the ring's effect as firing in his shop, making it helpful for finding breakable walls in the shop.
- This item fires all the bullets a weapon can fire at once. For example, it fires all three of Polaris's levels at once and fires Blasphemy's sword beams even when not at full health.
- If two guns are Duct Taped together, Ring of Triggers will only fire bullets from the second gun.
- If the player dodge-rolls with the Macho Brace equipped, Ring of Triggers can fire several shots with its damage bonus.
- Ring of Triggers' effect can shoot Makeshift Cannon's bullets in all directions, dealing high damage without consuming its ammo.
- Active items could be recharged immediately due to the high damage.
- As shown in the image below, Ring of Triggers can be used to fire extra shots in Winchester's game, but the inaccuracy of its ability leaves its usefulness in question.
- If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, it causes twice as many bullets to be fired for every use of the active item. However, the second set of bullets is stacked directly on top of the first, making it hard to see them in practice.
Ring of Triggers firing Moonscraper's beams.
Ring of Triggers firing Proton Backpack's beams.
Ring of Triggers firing Dueling Laser's beams.
Ring of Triggers's using in Winchester's minigame.