|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|The Unseen Hand|
|All projectiles can be guided after they are fired.
These tiny engines can be controlled remotely, allowing the wielder to change trajectories at will.
- Fired bullets curve according to the player's crosshair movement, or by using the directional movement buttons.
- Increases damage by 10%.
- The effect also applies to bullets fired via passive items. For example, bullets fired via Gunboots will home in to the crosshair. This includes passives that are not a part of the character such as Space Friend.
- The effect also works on bullets fired by companions, including Baby Good Mimic and certain forms of Ser Junkan.
- The effect works on the Ring of Triggers, drastically increasing its usability.
- The effect does not apply to additional projectiles fired with Shadow Bullets.
- Will give 100% accuracy up until the point of the crosshair for most weapons. However, this will make shooting off-screen enemies nearly impossible due to the crosshair not being able to reach them.
- This can be used to guide bullets in Winchester's Game. He does not consider this cheating, and will award prizes as usual.
- With weapons that burst after firing such as the Mass Shotgun, the effect applies to both parts of the weapon's firing, allowing the player to aim the burst behind the primary projectile.
- Bullets can be curved around cover, allowing players to shoot in complete safety.
- Remote Bullets significantly improves the damage output of weapons that fire in many directions, including Crown of Guns, Face Melter, Directional Pad, and shotguns.
- When using Helix Bullets, bullets fired will roughly follow the cursor, but the helical firing pattern will remain even as the bullets curve.
- Works differently when playing with a controller, with the bullets curving towards the direction of the player's right stick. If the stick is slack, bullets will curve to the right by default. This makes bullets harder to aim, and many controller players consider Remote Bullets detrimental.
- Also while playing with a controller, the Dark Marker's charged shot will not function as intended and becomes difficult, if not impossible, to trigger correctly.
- While very difficult, it is possible to slightly curve shots from the Flash Ray.
- If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, further increases the damage of the player's bullets, and increases the speed at which they turn towards the player's cursor.
- it can be used to improve accuracy as it makes bullets go in a straight line