|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 8 .|
|Shoot Em' Up|
|Damages all enemies on screen, no matter what.
This cannon was built for mounting on Supersonic Attack Fighters, but has been retrofitted to be carried by infantry. An inscription on the barrel reads, "Know thy own position, and all others inevitably fall."
Raiden Coil is a gun that fires a continuous laser that homes in on and damages all on-screen enemies.
- RAIDEN - If the player also has Space Friend, maximum ammo is increased by 25%, and 2 homing bullets shoot out periodically from the sides of the weapon. It also drastically reduces its ammo consumption.
- Like other guns, this will not fire if the player is up against a wall and trying to shoot into the wall, even though this gun shoots through walls.
- Backup Gun indirectly doubles this gun's damage due to its direct homing.
- This gun is a large reference to the Raiden series.
- Its name and sole synergy both refer to the series.
- Its color scheme matches the titular ship featured in Raiden.
- Its tagline, "Shoot Em' Up", refers to the genre that the series belongs to.
- The gun's behavior gun mimics the behavior of the purple "toothpaste laser" (officially known as Bend Plasma) from Raiden II onward.
- According to the Ammonomicon, this gun was designed to be attached to a combat vehicle, but is available as a man-portable weapon. It shares this trait with the Com4nd0 and the Void Core Cannon.
Raiden Coil's appearance with the RAIDEN synergy.