|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 5 .|
|Fires rocket propelled grenades that accelerate over a short distance.|
RPG is a gun that fires explosive rocket-propelled grenades that accelerate over a short distance.
- Anti-Aircraft - If the player has Flak Bullets, rockets spawn seven homing flak bullets on impact.
- If the player also has Roll Bomb, it will split into seven homing roll bombs when the RPG is equipped; however, they cannot actually hit enemies.
- Buster Gun - If the player has Excaliber, it fires three or four shots in a cone whenever it is reloaded.
- Particle Flow - If the player has Laser Sight, RPG becomes homing.
- that &^#$# 'pizza' - If the player also has Machine Fist, RPG's rockets are replaced with a rocket fist that can be guided, and Machine Fist's bullets bounce twice and gain slight homing.
- If the player has both the Laser Sight and Machine Fist, the guiding is prioritized.
- If the player feeds both this gun and Bee Hive to a Muncher, it will spit a Stinger in result.
- If the player has that &^#$# 'pizza' and duct tapes a gun to the RPG, all of the gun's shots are replaced with rocket fists.
- The Gundropping technique will significantly increase the gun’s dps; Gundropping is where you drop the gun and pick it back up to reload it, however, using this requires inexcessive movement, as you may not be able to pick up the gun if you’re moving too fast.
- "Leveled Up" references a common game mechanic in role-playing games.
- The synergy that &^#$# 'pizza' is a reference to Final Fantasy VII. The hero Barett mutters this in disparagement of the Midgar arcology (a city contained within a single bullding).
- The player can shoot through locked doors with the RPG by standing right next to them, and can use the explosion to knockback items back through the door.